HKT-P02 : Canoe Adventure-James Bond Island
A Cruise to the beautiful Phang Nga Bay. The Bay is attractive for its numerous weird limestone outcrops and cliffed islets from the seas. The place has became famous after the film, James Bond,"The Man with the Golden Gun", was filmed in the island. The island is known by locals as Khoa Tapoo.Later on cruise to the stunning Koh Panak and Koh Hong and discover ecosystems and Lawa Island.
Duration : Full Day
Price : 1,800 THB
Tour Rating :
07.30 - 08.00am Pick up from hotel to Ao Por pier.
09.20am Depart from Ao Poh pier by long tail boat to take a ferry boat to Phang- Nga bay.
10.20am Arrive Koh Panak Proceeding Sea Canoeing with the wonderful scenery at several caves and Lagoons of Koh Panak: Bat cave, mangrove cave, Mud cave and Ice Cream cave (Number of caves is up to the level of water and the averaged time exploring for each cave: 30minutes)
12.40pm Boat leaves from Koh Panak to Koh Hong or Room Island which you can explore by canoeing the stalactite and stalagmite which is happened by Natural phenomenon situated around 2 lagoons called Living Room and Honeymoon Room
1.00 pm. Buffet lunch on board.
Depart to Khao Tapoo, well know as James Bond Island. Sightseeing at James Bond Island
3.00 pm. Swim and relax at Lawa beach or Naka Beach
4.30 pm Arrive safely to Ao Por pier and transfer back to hotel.
• Tour guide
• Snorkeling equipment
• Lunch, soft drinks, snacks & drinking water
What to bring:
- swimming suits, shorts, light T-shrit, beach towel, sunblock, sun glasses, cap.
- This program is subject to change according to the weather and sea conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, children under 1 year old and people suffering from medical or physical disability.
- Please do not bring along any unnecessary belonging or valuables on tour as we are not responsible for any loss or damage.