KAN-K02 : River Kwai plus Tiger Temple
Visit WWII Museum, War Cemetery, River Kwai Bridge and TIGER Temple.
Duration : Full Day
Price : 1,800 THB
Tour Rating :
06:00-06:30 pick-up from major hotels in Bangkok.
07:30 Depart Bangkok for Kanchanaburi.
10:00 Arrive Kanchanaburi, visit:
- Thailand – Burma Railway Centre Museum:An interactive museum, research and information centre dedicated to presenting the story of the Thailand – Burma Railway which was built by the imperial Japanese Army during the World War II.
- Kanchanaburi War Cemetery: The cemetery of the remains of over 6,000 prisoners of war, who lost their lives during the construction of the "Death Railway".
- Bridge on the River Kwai. As depicted in the movie and a part of the "Death Railway", the historical black iron bridge was the target of allied bombing during 1945
Visit Tiger Temple (pls do not wear bright colour clothes). Withness these beautiful surroundings, dedicated Buddhist monks live with numerous wild animals including many tiger cubs.
14.00 Departure from Tiger Temple to Bangkok
17.30 Arrival to Bangkok and transfer to your hotels.
Price/person (THB): 1,800 (min 2 person)
- A joined roundtrip air-conditioned transportation
- Admission fee to all places indicated in the program
- A joined roundtrip boat
- English speaking guide.
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Time and Program are subject to change without advance notice due to unexpected circumstance.
- At Tiger Temple: Children under 12 must be strictly supervised by parents or guardians. Tour participants are strongly advised not to wear bright colors, especially red, pink or orange