Tour Code: HH-10
Opening hours: 10.00 – 18.00 Hrs.
An Asia’s First Water Jungle “Vana Nava” is only few minutes away from Hua Hin Resort town. Hidden deep inside tropical jungle surroundings, you will find the world’s best rides, slides and incredible attractions.
- “Abyss” The largest water slides in Thailand with height of 28 meters.
- “Boomerango” The longest water slide in Thailand. Experience weightlessness as you shoot up and down the wall at up to 45 km. per hour before splashing down into a pool over 20 meters below!
- Aquacourse” an exhilarating course of ropes and challenging obstacles, combined with water guns.
- Free Fall” takes you up to 18 meters high – then drops you straight down at up to 50 km per hour!
- “Aqualoop” The first vertical looping slide in Thailand. This slide is exhilarating for riders and spectators, with speeds of up to 60 km per hour.
- “Inner-Tube” takes you through slides, dramatic twists, turns and drops at speed in one or two person tubes. A mega experience for the entire family
- “Rattler” Takes riders through a series of cylinders that create different sensations as they raft down from a height of over 13 meters!
- “Super bowl” Get launched into a giant Bowl, with natural forces keeping you stuck on the wall before dropping you down into the pool below.
- “Master Blaster” Experience gravity-defying momentum, soaring uphill at speeds of up 45 km per hour with hair raising drops, and of course – unstoppable excitement!
- “Coconut Beach” The 1,600 square meters is combined the only Wave Pool featuring a long real sandy beach area with varying wave speeds features islands and lush tropical landscaping, an exhilarating environment in which to float the day away
- “Vana Nava Falls” The tallest man-made waterfall in Asia. Exhilarating! At 31 meters. Walk through mountainous Vana and Nava’s Cave to Coconut Beach and the Wave Pool.
- “Lazy River” At over 345 meters in length, one of the longest Lazy Rivers in Thailand. Bob along on a tube that snakes through the tropical jungle landscape, through caves, under bridges and around islands, an amazing ride.
Price / person (THB):
||Child under (120 cm)
What to bring:
- Swimming suits, shorts, light T-shirt, beach towel, swimming glasses, sun block, sun glasses, cap, water proof bag
- Children must not be left unattended at any time.
- We STRONGLY recommend that minors (under18 years of age) be accompanied by an adult. Children may NEVER be dropped off at the park or left unsupervised.
- All weak and non-swimmers must wear a lifejacket.
- It is strongly recommended that any Guest under 48” (1.22 m) tall wear an approved lifejacket in the Wave Pool and Lazy River.
- Do not ride the attractions if you are pregnant, or have a history of neck, back or heart problems.
- Handheld cameras of any kind are not permitted on any attractions.
- Please do not bring along any unnecessary belonging or valuables on tour as we are not responsible for any loss or damage.