- Walking Tours
- Private Customized Tours
- Thai Buddhist Wedding
- Contact Us
Tour Code: HKT-01
Tour Type: Private Tour
Duration: 8 hours (10.30 – 18.30)
– 10.30 am Pick-up from your hotel and drive along the west coast of the island in Phuket passing Patong beach, Kata beach, Karon beach and Rawai beach heading to Phuket City.
– Roam around the historical streets of Phuket town that feature an exciting mix of old and new architectural structures with some European, British, and Portuguese influences like Sino-Portuguese style buildings, simple but yet sophisticated, peaceful and pulsating.
– Visit Pearl Farm & Pearl shop. A family business, Phuket Pearl Farm attracts tourists from all over the world. With up to 100,000 oysters bred annually and over 50,000 pieces of pearl jewelries designed by the talented hands of local workers.
– Cashew Nut Factory where you might get to taste a sample of the culinary delights on offer.
– Visit The Wang Thalang (gem Lapidary factory) where you get to see different gems of Phuket and how they are cultivated.
– Wat Chalong, the spiritual heart of Phuket where we find the most meaningful Buddhist temple, the largest and most adorned of Phuket’s 29 Buddhist monasteries
– Big Buddha Mountain of Phuket, one of the MUST SEE attractions and revered landmarks on the Phuket Island, sitting on a mountain top nestled between Chalong Bay and Kata Beach at 45 meters of height. This is truly a magnificent sight and prominent feature that can be seen from almost anywhere on the southern part of the island.
– Experience the breeze Phuket view point, a breathtaking sight indeed of the crystal clear blue waters and the golden bay of Kata Noi, Kata, Karon beach. These are some of the attractions in Phuket that you should not miss.
– 6.00 pm Sunset at Promthep Cape. Promthep Cape is Phuket’s symbol at the southernmost point of island, which seems to be an absolutely irresistible spot for a good old-fashioned sunset photo.
– 6:30 pm Transfer to your hotel
Note: Program are subject to change without advance notice due to unexpected circumstance.
Please Contact Us for private tour / group booking
Price / car (THB):
|Car (2-3 Pax)||Van (4-9 Pax)|
|1October 1, 2018||2October 2, 2018||3October 3, 2018||4October 4, 2018||5October 5, 2018||6October 6, 2018||7October 7, 2018|
|8October 8, 2018||9October 9, 2018||10October 10, 2018||11October 11, 2018||12October 12, 2018||13October 13, 2018||14October 14, 2018|
|15October 15, 2018||16October 16, 2018||17October 17, 2018||18October 18, 2018||19October 19, 2018||20October 20, 2018||21October 21, 2018|
|22October 22, 2018||23October 23, 2018||24October 24, 2018||25October 25, 2018||26October 26, 2018||27October 27, 2018||28October 28, 2018|
|29October 29, 2018||30October 30, 2018||31October 31, 2018||1November 1, 2018||2November 2, 2018||3November 3, 2018||4November 4, 2018|