Tour Code: KB-09
Tour Type: Join Tour
Duration: Full Day
- 08.00-08.30 am Pick up from the hotel.
- Ban Bot Thor is ancient people of the sea. We start our journey by canoe to Pee Hua Too Cave with ancient cave drawings estimated to be about 3,000 years old suggesting the cave was inhabited in the past.
- We continue to Lod Cave and Sea Cave, where we can see stunning mangrove forest, limestone formations and Tham Kao Wong (Lagoon).
- Thai/Seafood Lunch is served.
- After lunch we continue by van to Elephant Camp for Elephant Trekking and feed the elephant (Elephant included).
- 15.30 pm Return to your hotel.
Price / person (THB):
||Child Age (3-11)
- Round trip transfers from hotel Krabi town, Ao Nang Beach, Klong Muang Beach and Tubkaek Beach.
- English speaking guide
- Lunch included
- Accident insurance
- Entrance fee
- Elephant Trekking
- Tips not necessary but as gratitude for your Tour Guide/Driver. “It’s up to you”.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance
- Other service not mentioned on this program
What to bring:
- Shorts, light T-shirt, beach towel, sun block, sun glasses, cap, water proof bag
- This program is subject to change according to the weather and sea conditions.
- Please do not bring along any unnecessary belonging or valuables on tour as we are not responsible for any loss or damage.